In 1958, a German furniture manufacturer bought a plot of 10.000 m².
On this plot he built a farm with guest rooms.
In 1966, the Austrian Trade Union Federation bought the farm in order to enable their members to enjoy a relaxing holiday.
In 1975, the farm was extensively renovated and enlarged. An annex and the indoor swimming pool with panoramic view were added to the building.
In 1990, Alpenhof*** became a public hotel and therefore, also guests who were not members of the Austrian Trade Union Federation were now able to enjoy the hotel and its facilities.
In the course of years, the hotel was renovated and enlarged again, additional annexes were built and the hotel became a destination for lovers of comfort, fine cuisine and impeccable service.